WHY SHOULD I GET MY EARS PIERCED AT TRILLIUM CREEK?
Getting your ears pierced at Trillium Creek is easy and safe. Our providers at Trillium Creek are fully trained to ensure that they meet all safety regulations and requirements. Our ear piercing earrings are individually packaged and pre-sterilized at a state-of-the-art facility. We use only piercing earrings with sharp points. For increased comfort, the piercing instrument we use is both smooth and quick.
Our earrings are:
- Choice between gold or silver stud
- Nickel free
OUR TOUCH-FREE PIERCING INSTRUMENT
Our piercings are safe, simple and gentle. At Trillium Creek Dermatology & Surgery Center, we pride ourselves on providing a sterile and hygienic piercing service. All our ear piercings use a high-quality Coren disposal ear piercers. This means you can benefit from a system which offers:
- Fully disposable, single use, sterilized cartridges for hygienic and effective piercing.
- Pre-sterilized earring cartridges which require no human contact – resulting in the highest hygiene standards.
- The piercing instrument does not come into contact with the ear at any time, only the pre-sterilized, preloaded cartridge.
- The piercing back is automatically installed onto the piercing with no need to adjust after piercing – for your ultimate comfort and safety.
EAR PIERCING PROCESS
WHAT ARE MY PIERCING OPTIONS?
We provide one single lobe piercing in each ear, with a choice or Gold or Silver stud.
WHAT IS THE EAR PIERCING PROCESS?
Our piercings are safe, simple and gentle. Claire’s ear piercing system requires no needles and are held to the highest hygiene standards. Our equipment is sanitized before and after every use and the instrument itself does not come into contact with the ear at any time. Instead, it is our pre-sterilized specialized piercing studs with ultra fine, sharp posts that pierce the ear. Your Trillium Creek Provider cleans and marks your ears with a surgical marking pen. You and the ear piercing specialist will agree on the perfect spot, and the piercing itself is over in an instant! Afterward, the provider will coach you on how to care for your piercing.
WILL IT HURT?
All piercing earring posts have ultra-fine points that pierce gently and promote fast healing. The ear piercing is fast, gentle and few people feel any discomfort.
CARING FOR YOUR NEW PIERCING
Caring for your piercing is incredibly important in order to maintain the perfect piercing. Most of the problems that occur post-piercing are due to poor aftercare. To avoid any issues, please follow the aftercare guidelines from your Trillium Creek Provider.
POST CARE TIPS
Following the simple after care steps below is one of the most important parts of your Ear Piercing experience. Instructions will be given to you when your piercing is completed. Here are a few simple tips to follow:
- Wash your hands thoroughly before touching your newly pierced ears and earrings.
- Clean the front and back of your piercing with alcohol twice a day for two weeks.
- Use a generous amount of the alcohol on a cotton pad; make sure you get in between the earring and earlobe.
To schedule your Ear Piercing appointment, call: 330.725.0569