Many external factors contribute to sagging skin, leading people to seek skin firming solutions in their quest to tighten and rejuvenate their faces and bodies. These factors include age, genetics, extreme or rapid weight loss, sleeping positions, repetitive facial expressions and, most of all, sun damage.
As we age, the skin’s underlying structure of collagen and elastin begins to break down. Skin renews itself much more slowly and facial muscles gradually weaken. As a result, older skin lacks the fullness in the mid face and has redistributed the fullness to the jowls and neck.
Commercially available treatments include skin firming lotions, creams, serums and gels, as well as radio frequency skin tightening procedures. Skin tightening is a minimally invasive treatment that helps with skin firming and reduction in the appearance of wrinkles on your face, neck, and body. It uses safe modalities to heat the skin and tighten collagen and supporting skin tissue, with the result of a reduction in cellulite and firming of the skin.
- Removes cellulite on the body, reshapes body tissue and firms the skin
- Tightens and plumps sagging facial tissue, like a face lift
- Treatments do not take long
- No side effects or discomfort, only a warm feeling as skin heats
- No restrictions after treatment
- Visible benefits after each treatment
- Full benefits after around 6 sessions
- Results last 1-2 years, then only a short booster session is required
The skin experts at Trillium Creek Dermatology will determine the best skin firming treatment to help tighten and tone your sagging skin.
*Please note that individual results may vary from person to person. Specific results mentioned cannot be guaranteed.