As you prepare for the holiday season, you’re wrapping holiday gifts, preparing feasts and some last-minute decorating to assure loved ones have a memorable time. December is a festive time for families and friends, but it also can be a hectic time. So, we encourage and recommend that you don’t forget to take care of yourself.
The staff at Trillium Creek Dermatology have dedicated their careers to helping northeast Ohio residents protect their health and skin. They know that the truest of both begins within. So, throughout the festivities, consider these recommendations:
- Take time to reflect on all the blessings and accomplishments of 2020 and your hopes for 2021.
- Set goals for the next year and carefully plan the steps needed to reach those goals.
- Commit to spending a little more quality time with family and friends.
- Reconnect with a long-lost friend.
- Adopt a healthy lifestyle that includes plenty of exercise, a nutritious diet and, of course, a daily, high-quality skincare routine.
- Make time to enjoy fun activities at least once a week – Walks in the park, afternoons curled up in your favorite chair with a good book or a classic film, evenings out on the town with friends or your significant other and day trips to area attractions you’ve been planning to visit.
For a vibrant new look in 2021, Trillium Creek Dermatology can help. The Skin Experts at Trillium Creek staff are committed to treating patients with the same quality care they’d give their own families. You can trust our dedicated and highly experienced team with all of your cosmetic and clinical skincare needs. Call today to schedule an appointment at one of our four locations – Medina, Wooster, Wadsworth and Brunswick, OH.
From Drs. Leonard and Helen Torok, their family and the entire Trillium Creek Dermatology team, here’s wishing you a happy holiday season and a healthy and prosperous New Year.