Botox® and Fillers
Reduce the signs of aging with Botox® treatments and fillers under the expert guidance of our Dermatologists at Trillium Creek Dermatology & Surgery.
The natural process of aging brings skin wrinkles and facial lines but you don’t have to settle for their presence. Our anti-wrinkle fillers are designed to smooth out the skin for a more youthful appearance. We can provide you with the results you seek without the need for surgery or other invasive treatments.
Botox® and Fillers can reduce the appearance of:
- Worry lines in the forehead
- Wrinkles between the eyebrows
- Smile and laugh lines
- Crow’s Feet
Fillers can also be used to plump the lips or target other areas of concern on your face.
Botox® treatments typically consist of a series of injections that reduce wrinkles and lines, however, it has also been shown to reduce migraine headaches and arthritis pain in some people*. Releasing tension and relieving strain in areas such as the forehead, shoulder, and neck, Botox® has been known to lessen pain in many instances.
At Trillium Creek Dermatology & Surgery, we understand that no two patients are alike. When you visit our offices to learn more about Botox® treatments and the wrinkle fillers we offer, we’ll take the time to evaluate your skin, understand your aesthetic goals, and develop a treatment plan designed to produce the results you’re after.
- Use fat, collagen or hyaluronic acid to fill and firm soft tissue
- Plump and smooth wrinkles and furrows in skin
- can be injected into deep wrinkles
- Non-surgical treatment
- Treatments last from 12 – 24 months
- Localized reaction is temporary and will wear off in 7 – 10 days
Learn More about Dermal Fillers…
- Uses various forms of botulinum toxin to temporarily immobilize muscle activity
- Relaxes the muscles, allowing the overlying skin to smooth
- Works well on the top third of the face, chin, neck and eyes
- Can be used to treat other conditions, notably:
- Chronic migraines
- Arthritis pain
- Repetitive neck spasms (cervical dystonia)
- Excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)
- Overactive bladder
- Lazy eye
- Several available treatments that can produce different results
- Great for eliminating wrinkles including forehead furrows and crow’s feet
- Results visible after seven days, lasting three to four months
- Can be used repeatedly to maintain beneficial effects
Botox® & Dysport®
We want to be your cosmetic specialist. At Trillium Creek Dermatology & Surgery Center we will quickly answer any questions you have or address your concerns, just as we have done for more than three decades.
Put our commitment and experience to the test today by calling today to set up an appointment for Botox® and fillers.
*Please note that individual results may vary from person to person. Specific results mentioned cannot be guaranteed.