WELCOME TO KWIK-FIL PHARMACY
We are passionate about taking care of you and look forward to you being a part of the Kwik-Fil family. As you may know, Kwik-Fil Pharmacy specializes in taking care of patients/customers with complex medical conditions. Our Pharmacists are specifically trained in specialty disease states and are always available to answer any questions you may have about your medication or therapy. Please feel free to call us to discuss your medication therapy and to answer your questions.
Kwik-Fil Pharmacy offers many valuable services to you, our specialty patient:
- Local and Ready! Our pharmacy staff is committed to you. While we primarily talk to you via telephone, and many of your medications are delivered to your home, our Kwik-Fil Pharmacy is a walk-in pharmacy and always open for you to come by and visit – either for an appointment for injection training (yes – we do that!) to answer questions, or to just say ‘ hello!’
- ‘Hassle-free’ insurance authorization and benefit verification: Our pharmacy staff includes trained reimbursement specialists focused on appropriate, error-free insurance verification and billing. We also assist in screening and enrolling you in available financial assistance programs. In addition, insurance authorization issues can come up at any time during your treatment. We always take a proactive role in working out coverage issues.
- Patient Management Program with refill reminder: Never run out of your medications and always be informed as you take them. Our patient management program is certainly focused on you and your medication (as you can imagine, we know medicines!). You will receive periodic calls from us to review your treatment regimen with you, discuss any questions you may have, and collaborate with your prescriber and staff when a change may be needed to your regimen. We may ask some general questions regarding your overall health in order to better assist you with your therapy management. These calls usually occur once a month, approximately 5-7 days before you are scheduled to run out of your medication, but can occur at other times based on your particular treatment regimen. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of running out of your medication, please call Kwik-Fil Pharmacy to schedule your refill.
- Free shipping of your medication: Your medication will always be shipped to you at the address of your choice, and free of charge. Also, since we are local to you, you always have the option of coming in to pick up your medication and meet your pharmacy team.
- Prescriptions may require a patient co-payment. Kwik-Fil Pharmacy offers a variety of payment options. For delivered prescriptions, payment must be made prior to shipment. If you haven’t already done so, please call the pharmacy to set up your preferred method of payment.
- Do you want to learn more about your condition? Kwik-Fil suggests MedlinePlus (www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus), the national Institutes of Health’s website for patients and their families, caregivers, and friends. Produced by the National Library of Medicine, and available free to you in both English and Spanish languages, MedLinePlus offers reliable, up-to-date health information about diseases, conditions, and wellness issues in language you can understand. MedlinePlus is produced by the National Library of Medicine.
- When should you hear from us next? A member of our pharmacy team will be in contact with you approximately 7 to 14 days after you receive your medication to review your treatment, address any concerns, and to help you manage any potential side effects.
5779 Wooster Pike
Medina, OH 44256
Monday – Friday
8:00am – 5:00p